Beasiswa Depkominfo 2011/2012. on Year 2011 Scholarship opportunities S2/Master degree in Domestics for civil servants (PNS) in the Central and Regional Government.
Improving the quality of government information services in order to support the implementation of Law no. 14 / 2008 on Public Disclosure Commission (KIP) and Law. 25 / 2009 on Public Service needs the support of human resources who have the competence field of science communication. In accordance with the basic tasks and functions, the Ministry of Communications and Informatics Research Agency human resources began in 2011 held a Scholarship Program S2 Field Communication Studies. Scholarships are for Civil Servants (PNS) in the Central and Local Government, particularly the field of duties related to the functions of information services.
- Master of Science Communication and Management Communication, University of Indonesia (UI), Jakarta. For more information, click here
- Master of Communication Studies, University of Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta. For more information, click here
- Civil Servants (PNS) in the Central and Local Government that the field of duties related to the task of information services
- Obtain permission and recommendation from the competent authority (the minimum level of second echelon leadership of the agency) to undergo education
- S1 has a minimum GPA 2.90 (scale of 4)
- Has a value Institutional TOEFL (ITP) of at least 450
- Has the value of Academic Potential Test (TPA), a minimum of 500
- Attach a sign Participants enrolled in the University Exam objectives Study selection
- Has received a receipt letter was received in one of the university (to depreciated)
- Having a working period of at least 2 years from the date appointed as civil servants in S1 degree in the relevant agencies
- Maximum 35-year-old at the time of registration
- Do not have a degree S2 and not currently receiving other scholarship and / or attending the educational S2
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of exemption entirely (full waiver) of the cost of education in study programs, worth of tuition fees will apply.
- Scholarships do not cover living costs (living costs), cost of transportation from / to the location of origin of participants, registration fee, and graduation fees.
- If the participant does not successfully complete the study within the time limit specified in the provision of scholarships Studies Program, the costs incurred due to extended periods of study participants into personal responsibility
Applicants must submit all required documents (copy of decree of appointment PNSS, Copy of diploma and transcripts, S1, TOEFL Certificates, Certificate of Landfill, Permit & Recommendation Tops, Participant Certificate Examination, and Certificate of Evidence has been admitted to one of the University) to address these below no later than August 8, 2011. Decision of the Selection Committee are final and can not be contested
KEMENTERIAN KOMUNIKASI DAN INFORMATIKA
Tim Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia
Panitia Seleksi Beasiswa S2 Luar Negeri
Gedung Depan Kementerian Komunikasi dan Informatika Lt. 4
Jalan Medan Merdeka Barat No. 9
Jakarta – 10110
Registration Form Download
Dapatkan Info Beasiswa S2 Depkominfo Tahun 2011/2012 dan Lowongan Kerja Terbaru lainnya Gratis dari Email
Important: Anda sedang membaca: Beasiswa S2 Depkominfo Tahun 2011/2012. Anda dapat menemukan info lowongan ini dengan URL: http://www.ruzhjobs.com/2011/03/beasiswa-s2-depkominfo-tahun-20112012.html. Silahkan klik link dibawah untuk mencari Lowongan Kerja Terbaru lainnya atau Lowongan BUMN yang terkait dengan Beasiswa S2 Depkominfo Tahun 2011/2012 >
Sarankan Halaman Kami di Facebook hanya dengan satu klik
Dukung Kami dengan klik tombol +1 :
Lowongan BUMN Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013