Lowongan Kerja PT INCO (International Nickel Indonesia Tbk) ~ PT. INCO, PT Inco is one of the world’s premier producers of nickel, a versatile metal, which is important in improving the living standards and fostering economic growth.
Inco is Indonesia’s leading producer of nickel in matte. Our 3,000 employees can be found in operations, from Sorowako and Central Sulawesi, Southeast Sulawesi, South Sulawesi to Jakarta. Their jobs touch every aspect of the nickel business – including research and development, exploration, mining and processing, and overseas marketing. They are united by a common goal: to make PT. INCO the lowest cost and most profitable producer of nickel.
With abundant ore reserves in the continent, our strategy for the next five years is focused on continuing growth. But growth is just part of the story. Here are other reasons why now is the time to consider a career with PT. INCO
As an international mining company, we would like to o er quali ed Indonesian youth to join us and take part in Vale’s Base Metal Engineer Program. This program will take place in both Canada and Brazil for a one-year period. At the end of the program, young Indonesian engineers will be engaged into the Vale Operation Teams worldwide, including Indonesia.
We are looking for some graduates from a reputable university who have the following quali cations:
- Bachelor or Master Degree (no more than 2 years of experience) with a maximum time span of 2 years after graduation.
- Strong academic track record, GPA >3 for master degree and GPA >2.8 for bachelor degree
- Candidate must have graduated from their academy/university
- Derived from a faculty with an “A” Accreditation
- TOEFL Score > 550, or IELT Score > 6 from an institution or CBT or prediction, which is to be authenticated with a relevant certificate.
- Active in various organizational activities.
- Candidates should possess: Leadership skills, ability to in uence people, entrepreneurship, determination, sense of ownership, agility, critical sense, innovation, creativity, exibility, respect to diversity, interest in technical career, willingness to be globally mobilized.
- A One-Year International Training Program in the world’s second largest mining group in Canada and Brazil
- Willing to be assigned to the company’s operating areas either in Indonesia or any other place worldwide.
- Mining Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Vale’s Base Metal Engineer Program is a one year program to develop young engineers across the world.
It starts from March 2012 to February 2013 in Canada and Brazil, delivered in English. All facilities are provided by Vale.
On completion of the program, you will be placed in Vale operation teams worldwide, including Indonesia.
How to apply
Send below documents (in Doc or PDF format) to. ValeGlobal.Engineer.Recruitment@valeinco.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 27 November 2011:
- ID Card,
- Letter of Application & Resume/CV
- Academic Transcript & Certificate that have been legalized
- TOEFL or IELT score
Preferred test location: Bandung
For more information about Vale, visit our website at www.vale.com
Shortlisted candidates will receive a full noti cation through their respective e-mail address as written on their CV between 28 – 29 November 2011.
Dapatkan Info Lowongan Kerja PT INCO (International Nickel Indonesia Tbk) dan Lowongan Kerja Terbaru lainnya Gratis dari Email
Important: Anda sedang membaca: Lowongan Kerja PT INCO (International Nickel Indonesia Tbk). Anda dapat menemukan info lowongan ini dengan URL: http://www.ruzhjobs.com/2011/06/lowongan-ptinco.html. Silahkan klik link dibawah untuk mencari Lowongan Kerja Terbaru lainnya atau Lowongan BUMN yang terkait dengan Lowongan Kerja PT INCO (International Nickel Indonesia Tbk) >
Sarankan Halaman Kami di Facebook hanya dengan satu klik
Dukung Kami dengan klik tombol +1 :
Lowongan BUMN Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013