Shell Indonesia is also seriously looking at oil and gas exploration opportunities and plan to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
Successful candidate may start off in any one of the following:
Integrated Gas Finance Analyst
- The Integrated Gas Finance Analyst will be part of a dedicated finance support team facilitating delivery of the Abadi project. The Abadi gas field is a world-class asset, with recoverable volumes of about 18.5 Tcf. Shell is a 30% shareholder of the JV that manages the field and became the project’s strategic non-operating partner.
- The Integrated Gas Finance Analyst supports the assurance that Shell’s JV interest as a non-operating shareholder in the Masela Production Sharing Contract are safeguarded and properly reported. He/she advises and supports the Finance Manager and the wider team in all finance, contracting and procurement, governance and risk management aspects.
Initiate cost build process and work with Finance and Technical managers for inputs; connect with JV finance focal to get better understanding of the costs proposed in the Work Program & Budgets; coordinate the business planning and budgeting exercise for the project. Enable review of the plan and the resulting financials and seek functional and management endorsement for submission to Business One.
Reporting and Performance Management
Facilitate monthly review of financial reports with Shell Business Service Centre and support the production of timely relevant and compelling management information to track performance. Prepare monthly expenditure reports and commentaries for submission to regional planning team. Organize and prepare quarterly expenditure review materials and support the Finance Manager in the review process with the project team. The expenditure review is a critical part of project performance tracking. Liaise with the wider project team as well as partners on the preparation of latest estimates against plans and budgets and provide constructive challenge towards a credible Latest Estimate to help in decision-making and submission to regional planning team and cost reporting system (ECR).
Governance, Risk & Assurance: play an integral role in the management of business risks including the establishment and maintenance of an appropriate risk control framework
Business and Financial Controls
- Focal point for financial and business controls for the project
- Ensure processes are SOx compliant and are embedded within Shell Upstream Companies in Indonesia to maintain ongoing compliance
- Focal point in the team to coordinate for JV partners audit
- Coordinate as necessary with Finance Operations in relation to invoice management & payments; master data creation and bank account management
- Prepare cash forecast inputs to Finance Operations and initiate request for foreign currency requirements
- Liaise with the Indonesian Country Tax Manager on finance reports requiring tax inputs (expenditure forecast for tax reporting in the UK) and quarterly tax provisioning review.
- Coordinate with Project Services team to ensure accurate P&T charges to governance team
- Oversee deliverables of contract staff - deputise Finance Manager as and when required
- An experienced finance professional with strong business acumen
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, able to communicate issues both with senior project & business leaders as well as with external stakeholders
- Sound understanding and appreciation of Upstream/Integrated Gas business, business planning processes and systems
- Understanding of Indonesian regulatory requirements will be an added advantage
- Visibly demonstrate personal commitment to drive towards excellence
- Show respect for diversity, including individual cultures and local circumstances
- Proficient English
Number of Vacancies: 1
Lihat juga Lowongan Kerja BUMN 2013 Terbaru lainnya -->
- Lowongan Kerja PT Danareksa (Persero)
- Lowongan Kerja PGAS Solution
- Lowongan Kerja Bank BRI (Persero)
- Lowongan Kerja PT Amarta Karya (Persero)
- Lowongan Kerja PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
- Lowongan Kerja PT Peruri Wira Timur
Location: Pulau Laut, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia
- Operate at the correct standards in a team that provides receipt,storage and loading operations and takes care of calling-out maintenance and supply of product under existing agreements
- Ensure the customers always safely receive the right product
- Comply and enforce HSSE standards and procedures including PPE requirements
- Take corrective action when contractors,crews or personnel do not obey rules
- Product Handling and control: Recognises oil products to be in line with specifications,applies terminal handling and product transfer procedures,and applies product control and measurement,including daily tank and meter reconciliation
- Manage Ship To Shore Operations: Applies cargo administration,Loads/discharges vessels,manages and maintains port/jetty and applies port/jetty HSSE
- Tank farm: Tank dipping and sampling,water draining,cleaning
- Permit to work system; confined space entry,control of electrostatic hazards and working at heights
- Fuel additive handling and dosing,product testing and quality control
- Fire fighting,emergency response/oil spill management
- Ensure availability of equipment to target requirement levels. Acts as trouble-shooter when systems fail
- Residing in the relevant city / willing to be relocated there
- Bulk terminal operations experience desired.
- Good communication, management and leadership skills required.
- Ability to respond appropriately to emergency situation is essential
- Graduate in Engineering is preferred.
- Ability to respond appropriately to immediate situations/emergency would be essential
- Working knowledge of fleet operations.
- Good leadership and team building skills
- Good written and communication skills
Number of Vacancies: 1
Contract & Negotiation Team Lead Job ID: A33044
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
- Develop third party hydrocarbon buy/sell contracting strategy with Optimisation steering input from the EO/RPI team. Responsible to negotiate and develop spot & term hydrocarbon buy/sell arrangements,processing and terminaling deals with third parties. The contracting objective is to maximise Enterprise values,to enable supply chain robustness and contingency plan.
- Develop logistic sourcing & contracting strategy with 3rd party ship & barge operator,with input on Shell supply chain from EO&RPI,Supply Operations and complying with Marine/ HSSE on Shell standards requirement. Activity primarily involved development of local shipping companies due to Indonesian Cabotage laws,close monitoring of rates and performance.
- Contributes to maximising Enterprise Integrated Value through :a) Provide input on local 3rd parties contract terms/ optionalities to EO/RPI (b) Maximise value from marginal barrels disposition through to 3rd parties (c) Execute effective risk management of pricing exposure on 3rd party deals per mandate (d) Explore optimisation opportunities on local 3rd party options (e) Work closely with Global Trading Network (GTN) to develop relationship with local players & support development and contribute to growing Trading value.
- Contributes to strategy & portfolio studies,develops 3rd partiesâ€™ market intelligence,provides short-term alignment to ensure practicality of options for implementations.
- Leads to analyse and conduct 3rd party storage,Hydrocarbon & Shipping contract performance review. Coordinates with Supply Operations / PQ Excellence/ Marine / HSSE advisors to assure Operational and Safety contract compliance.
- Develop and maintain sound commercial relationships with 3rd party supply partners,in compliance with Shellâ€™s Business Principles,seeks and develops new optimisation opportunities.
- Implement biofuels supply chain strategy by delivering competitive biofuels purchases,ensuring HSSE & Sustainability Standards in all contracts with suppliers / contractors.
- Graduate of Business or Engineering Degree. Solid knowledge oil market and industry know how would be strongly advantageous. Prior working experiences in Supply Chain Logistics is an advantage.
- Past track record of negotiating and delivering complex deals and developing contracting strategies is required.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Marketing Manager,Commercial Fuels Job ID: A33038
Location: Talavera Office Park,Jln Letjen,TB Simatupang,South Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
- This role will lead & support strategic fuels marketing initiatives for both Direct and Indirect Channel for Commercial Fuels Indonesia, Support business development efforts and sales improvement projects,particularly in the area of developing and launching new Customer Value Propositions,lead generation process, RTM/indirect strategy development,identifying new growth envelopes to drive business growth for Indonesia.
- Position involves co-ordination and leadership of small virtual teams (local,regional & global) and will also play a supervisory role for contract staff (if required)
- Minimum 5-8 years working experience in Marketing and/or Business Development B2B for Oil and Gas, Mining, Power or Manufacturing sector
- Minimum Graduate with honours or Post-Graduate MBA holder in Business, Economics or Engineering
- Experienced in consultancy, working across matrix organisations, across different countries would be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills - both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Self-starting, able to operate with virtual/minimal supervision
- Strong leadership/interpersonal/commercial acumen, proven ability to influence indirect/virtual teams
- Proven project management, co-ordination of project teams, accountability for delivery within agreed deadlines
- Strategic capacity, proven analytical skills, experience in financial/analytical decision making
- Understanding of Fuels Supply Chain and Oil and Gas industry developments for Indonesia
Number of Vacancies: 1
Lihat juga Lowongan Kerja 2013 Terbaru lainnya -->
- Lowongan Kerja PT Yanmar Diesel Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja PT Braja Mukti Cakra
- Lowongan Kerja PT Tupperware Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja PT Amerta Indah Otsuka
- Lowongan Kerja PT Kresna Graha Sekurindo
Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia Rating: 4.5 Description: Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia Reviewer: PT. Shell Indonesia - Itemreviewed: Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia
Dapatkan Info Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia dan Lowongan Kerja Terbaru lainnya Gratis dari Email
Important: Anda sedang membaca: Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia. Anda dapat menemukan info lowongan ini dengan URL: http://www.ruzhjobs.com/2011/09/lowongan-kerja-shell-indonesia.html. Silahkan klik link dibawah untuk mencari Lowongan Kerja Terbaru lainnya atau Lowongan BUMN yang terkait dengan Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia >
Sarankan Halaman Kami di Facebook hanya dengan satu klik
Dukung Kami dengan klik tombol +1 :
Lowongan BUMN Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013